This blog is about fashion as seen through a photographer's (hopefully) critical optics. This blog is not so much about clothes, fabrics and design as of the people involved in fashion. Most photos will be self produced. The words will be written by this blogger and other people with a relevant point of view. I apologize for my English. English is not my mother tongue.


Sunday, March 14, 2010

- Outfit of the Day

A sweater from Mads Nørgaard, Levi's 501, blue all star Converse shoes and black socks!

Did I here you say boring? I say classic! Yes and maybe a little safe, I know, but also classic.

Ok, the black socks are not so fancy, and they're from Nike! Didn’t Nike use child labourers? That should be further explored. Maybe I should find some other socks.

In future posts I think I will write about Levi's 501 and All Star Converse’s history. ©

Photo: http://www.michaelhermansen.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment